Application Engineer (Japanese Speaker)
- Permanent Position
- 13 Month Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
Job Summary :
In this position, you will participate in the construct and support of design or graphic layout based on the given specification by using internal design software (for 2D and 3D design).Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to define and prepare the document to construct the design, problem analysis and requirements definition, followed by design construction, and test implementation.
- Use Company's software to create 2D and 3D design
- Building out drawings based on the input of the design team
- Analyzing structures and adjusting them to meet the standards specification
- Construct, design and testing of product within scheduled timeframe.
- Ensure high quality, architectural integrity and secure implementation.
- Monitors their own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
- Fluently presents technical information to technical audiences both orally and in writing.
- Communicates issues in a timely manner.
- Able to listen and act on instructions given.
- Contributes to team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
- Well-versed in Japanese Language (JLPT N1/N2/N3) , (Verbally and Written)
- Min experience 1-3 years
- Experience in any graphic design software such as AutoCAD is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, creative and result-oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate that Continuous Development is undertaken in both professional and personal skills.