Business Development and Account Management Manager's
- Quick response to rapid market change and capable of maintaining high competitive advantage with new features and best practices in market.
- Proven track record on sales target and analyze sales trends to identify development opportunities.
- Define, track and report KPIs to management team.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Plan and implement effective sales and marketing strategies to drive company growth.
- Provide customer-oriented service at all time relating to commercial / contractual issues.
- Manage customer issue escalations and lead the initiative of prevention and resolution.
- Facilitate the provision of solution management, account management and enhancement that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Responsible for the preparation and delivering Business Reviews with customers.
- Work with operations team to resolve customer related issues and be responsible for business and profitability growth.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business, Sales & Marketing Management for related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good command of Google Analytics or other web analytics skills. Sensitive to numbers and can interpret them into meaningful findings and suggestions.
- Experience in rapid B2C market or e-platform industry is a plus.
- Possess of F&B contacts is a plus.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability.
- Outgoing, independent, detail-oriented and good team player.
- Strong communication skills in English. (Chinese is a plus)
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word processing.