The Quoting Specialist responsible on request for quotation, generating competitive analyses and strengthening overall product margin and day-to-day operations of the Quoting department.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Transferring and consolidating customer’s BOM and project inquiry with purchasing information into Standard RFQ Tracking Overview for Sourcing purposes.
• Communicating and coordinating with Sales Person, Technical Review Team and Sourcing team for any discrepancy, missing information and technical issues related to drawings and builds.
• Reviewing and Compiling supplier quotes information and related project data such as costing structure, technical data and etc.
• Peparing and submitting quotation to customers within the required time frame.
• Managing traceability of RFQ documents filling.
• Develop detailed reports on cost/price analysis, including recommending price adjustments
• Review and evaluate price variance requests from sales or customer.
• Evaluate and implement pricing annually based on market price and cost of goods.
• Liaison between engineering and sales support/customer to create accurate product pricing.
Work experience and education requirements
• Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service, sales or Engineer in Contract Manufacturing.
• Certificate or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) or Project Management related studies.
• Able to read and interpret engineering / manufacturing drawings, knowledge of geometric dimension and tolerance standard.
• Expert ability in building complex spreadsheets and/or worksheets must be very familiar with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook as well as be able to learn new software quickly.
• General knowledge with the procedures for estimating the cost of manufacturing and time to build.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Disciplined and Positive Attitude and ability to work in a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely well-organized and able to consistently meet stringent deadlines of multiple RFQs while working with minimal supervision and sometimes minimal information.
• Must be comfortable and skilled with clear and effective client communication conducted through in person interaction, in writing as well as over the phone
Click on "Apply now" to apply or send yoru resume to [email protected]