Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Making outbound calls to ensure assets under warranty and contract are collected.
- Receiving inbound calls from external & internal customers.
- RMAs must be collected within the required time frame as per ageing.
- Collections to be done with close coordination via email and telephone calls.
- Diligently call and follow up on cases until closure by taking end to end ownership, with in the stipulated period [as per monthly cycle].
- Maintain and update database of customers with complete and accurate information.
- Have clear Understanding of KPIs [Key performance indicators].
- Demonstrate right 1st time behaviour.
- Understand the reasons for return delays and find a solution to resolve the situation.
- Achieve the SLA and KPI targets.
- Weekly meetings to be held with Key Customers (Relationship Accounts) for total pendency.
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail in the excel sheet.
- Contribute as an active team member to achieve project/program deliverables and individual performance.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone or emails.
- Provide both verbal & written information in a timely, clear & concise manner.
- Act as a back-up in case of absence of colleague and as per task assigned.
- Work as a buddy to new joiners as and when required.
- Share data/reports/tracking as per requirement.
- Keep self-updated on changes with regards to processes and procedures.
- Meet daily expected productivity numbers and performance.
- Delivery and closure on cases and the expected efficiency numbers.
- Discrepancy resolution at the client national depot (BLR-Bangalore).
- Carrier tracking and support ensuring parts are collected through required documentation and processing.
Send your resume to [email protected]