Social Promoters are marketing experts who are great at Solution selling and product recommendations.
You will first understand the Advertisers’ goal, and identify Advertisers’ business objective to offer them products/solutions that help them achieve their goals. You have a great personality and are skilled in Outbound Sales & eloquent in English/Native Language to establish consultative relationship with Advertisers, so that they are receptive to your recommendations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contacting new and existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal
- Manage a portfolio of SMB clients with responsibility for growing revenue
- Acquiring new advertisers within the small and medium business (SMB) space
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all products
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
- Become an expert on all Facebook advertising solutions (including Instagram)
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
- Providing vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering
- Champion and produce success stories for customers who have had success in growing their business by using our products have used our products to grow their business
- Use a variety of tools including MS Excel, Salesforce and others to research, communicate and sell to the customer Requirements:
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent English/Native language