Infrastructure Architect (Private Cloud / Virtualisation)
The ideal candidate will have deep technical expertise in the use of Cloud Infra Services and their use in the design of Converged Infrastructure through Network, Computer, Storage and Containerized Platform architecture.
- Develop IT Cloud architecture blueprints, solution diagrams, technology stack and integration mapping to meet business requirements and security compliances
- Design hardware, OS, virtualisation, storage and databased architecture and modelling based on workloads and application requirements.
- Well-versed in Cloud Computing, Server Virtualization , SAN Storage and Software-Defined-Storage and Cloud Orchestration platform. This experience should include the planning, deployment, configuration and administration.
- Understanding different environments to support Application workloads testing. And experience in planning environments integration for Hybrid Cloud environments.
- Understanding of backup and recovery concepts and troubleshooting.
- Drive Cloud Management, Virtual Machine, Linux implementation and network/system integration
- Produce design document (HLD/LLD), acceptance test plan, training and operational manual, user guides for delivery and operation teams
- Define migration plans to address gaps between current and future stage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6-9 years work experience as Infra Architect for Private, Public and Hybrid cloud
- Significant understanding of virtualization environments such as VMWare for on-premises deployments, including compute, network, and storage
- Technical background in different infrastructure areas like HP, IBM, EMC, Oracle OVM, VMWare, Openstack, AWS, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, DBaaS or XaaS and system integration.
- Experience with guest OS (Linux/RHEL and Windows) and system deployment and automation, including Linux OS, Windows OS, AD/LDAP, Log/Syslog collector, Database, Virtual Appliances, Load Balancer, Proxy and security hardening.
- Experience with large system/network integration and Scripting and Automation tool, including Ansible, Terraform.
- Experience with Network, System, Application Management System (NMS) integration, such as Zabbix, SolariWinds, Zenoss, Dynatrace.
- Able to work independently