To manage, plan and develop Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Plan and manage IT computerization for company.
- Managing and overseeing a team’s of IT professionals/Consultants/Vendors to manage, monitor and improve the network infrastructure, servers and associated systems globally.
- Managing a global IT team focused on supporting all on boarding and administrative activities associated with providing PC’s and tools to support employee.
- Managing the current and next generation 24/7 LAN/WAN network infrastructure, data center, voice telecommunication, CCTV and video conferencing.
- Guiding and managing all IT operation project, including upgrades, new application projects, budget challenge and yearly KPI.
- Drive new processes, systems and tools to streamline, improve and extend the quality of user-related support services across the company.
- Confirming quality standards, satisfaction of stated business requirements and on time, on budget delivery of milestone and deliverables.
- Driving for consistent, effective and repeatable IT operation practices for all team members globally.
- To plan for future need of SAP System.
- Manage the overall SAP System performance and integration to other sub-system.
- Manage the tuning system and troubleshooting of SAP System.
- Manage and involve in all projects related to SAP System.
- Manage to Liaise with users on their requirements in regards to the SAP System.
- Manage to Liaise with consultants on any request from users in regards to the SAP System.
- Responsible for all documents related to SAP System.
- Prepare proposal paper for new requirement/enhancement/project to get management approval.
- Ensure ISO 9001:2015 standards is followed accordingly.
- Awareness on Environmental Management Systems that established and maintained in accordance with the requirement of MS ISO14001: 2015.
Send your resume to [email protected]