IT Project Manager
- Managing assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Tracking project milestones; manages for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned projects.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Thorough understanding of project management processes, strategies and methods
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills and personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Have experience in project related to data initiatives