-Basic Salary RM6,600-8,200 depending on experience
- To provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer and third party vendors
- Diagnose fault-related incidents by effectively utilizing troubleshooting software and other network/product utility programs.
- Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives and contractual objectives.
To ensure incidents are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the incident flow process
- To monitor incidents and perform both technical escalations and managerial escalations in line with company procedures.
- To monitor systems, customer networks and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
- To liaise and refer issues to correct/relevant entities e.g. other service desks, PTT, Carriers, Operations & Engineering teams and other Vendors as appropriate
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system to the highest possible standard
- To undertake any other reasonable task as assigned