Junior KAM Supply *Key Account Manager (Mandarin) - Kuala LumpurResponsibilities
- Assisting Country Manager and Line Manager in developing project strategies
- Responsible for the wholesaler acquisition including direct sale, process building and performance tracking.
- Implementing a new app and web page that will digitize the interaction of store owners and wholesalers.
- Work very closely with the initial wholesalers that will be using this tool.
- Convince and teach wholesalers how to use the tool, explain advantages and help them through the process.
- Responsible for the quality of the city-wide delivery service.
- Advising project risks, issues and the solutions
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Coordinate with various functional headquarters groups including sales, customer experience, marketing, and resource management.
- The KAM will be fully responsible for the local implementation. Will know from the beginning the project and have the possibility of being one of the first resources in a growing company
Contact Alvin for more info