Location: Based in Malaysia
- In charge of delivery operations regarding fleet recruitment, performance & infrastructure and live operations;
- Continuously improve the structure of the local team and manage it for maximal cooperation and productivity;
- Analyze, optimize and develop process flows, SOPs and operations tools;
- Monitor KPIs and achieve the targets set for operations team;
- Align with regional team on best practices and product roll-outs;
- Work closely with business partner counterpart and project team in improving the current setup and developing new ideas for further improvement.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor' Degree preferred, Start-up experience is a plus;
- Experience in logistics (especially in on-demand delivery), performance improvement and strong abilities to develop strategies;
- At least 7 years of relevant experience;
- Can work under pressure and irregular time;
- Assertive, hands-on, dynamic and with a strong drive;
- Good analytical skills, good interpersonal abilities, sharp critical thinking and methodical;
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate the teams;
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent command in English (Chinese is a plus)
- Immediately available is highly preferred.