Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Company: ManpowerGroup, Malaysia
ManpowerGroup operates a worldwide network of offices in 80 countries and territories. With global insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their workforce, including recruitment and assessment,
- Managing and executing full life-cycle recruitment, including Source, Review, Interview, Select, and Prepare to onboard.
- Identifying passive candidates using creative and innovative recruiting techniques
- Partnering with clients, hiring managers and team to identify and understand key requirements, then build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
- Proactive high-level sourcing, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, and finding passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches, social media and networking channels.
- Managing the recruitment process and applicant flow in our Application Tracking System
- Collaborating with hiring managers and business leaders on diversity initiatives and attracting a diverse candidate slate.
This role is focused on fulfilling the Job orders consistently by identifying potential candidates based on client’s needs, source at fast pace, follow the full recruitment cycle and ultimately close the
positions within the stipulated SLA’s. The role requires focused individuals with independent work style, good communication skills, strong sourcing and recruitment skills along with exceptional
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking in English.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in End to End recruitment within Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Sales, HR and Supply Chain
- Previous experience in Agency preferred
- Experience in doing bulk/mass hiring would be a plus.
- Ability to develop good client relationship, dealing with Hiring Managers and multi-tasking.
- Possess excellent knowledge of recruitment and hiring processes including sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary negotiations and closure.
- Handling post recruitment activities including Invoice, follow up, payment and financial initiatives.
- Highly proficient in Networking, recruiting through social network sites and other recruitment channels.
- Well versed in using ATS like Bullhorn, Taleo etc.
- Not limited to portals like Monster, Job Street, Jobsdb, Daijob, Career cross, Job Korea, Naukri, Dice etc.
- Collaborative, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed
- Must be able to deliver with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Proven record mass hiring for:
- Fresh graduates for our Management Trainee programme
- Blue collar – manufacturing general worker / Production Operator
- E-Logistic – warehouse assistant/Temp
Click on 'Apply now' or send your resume to [email protected]