- Initiate, develop and track all major waterproofing projects in Malaysia which are strategically important
- Promote Product with the objective of getting our product specified by fabricators and extruders, special case will follow up with developers, facade consultants, architects, contractors and other relevant consultants.
- Execute key account mapping with planned actions to improve the building component market share.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to secure the waterproofing coating specification.
- Provide new potential project information for the sales personnel to follow up. Liaise with sales personnel on the follow-up progress until award stage.
- Identify the key decision makers for key projects and to establish the customers’ purchasing criteria.
- Monitor the trend of the industry and competitor activities by providing feedback so that an effective marketing strategy can be formulated.
- To prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- To develop business opportunities and nurture relationship with architects, consultants and developers.
- To prepare and conduct presentation to architects, consultants and developers whenever deemed necessary.
- To source and provide new potential projects information in the market.
- Experiential in waterproofing coating products and application method, capable in develop customer’s relationship by providing technical information through training and presentation.
- Preferred experiential candidates around 30~40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Industrial), Business related field or equivalent.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia preferred as role requires to deal with Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia speaking clients.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Sales - Project or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in waterproofing coatings projects, constructions project and dealers market sales preferred.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines and sales target.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in team and high efficiency for assigned work task.
- Positive attitude and strong sense of responsibilities, willing to travel.
- Independent and able to multi-task and work under minimal daily supervision to accomplish objective.
- Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all level of employees, Management and external agencies.