TEAM LEAD PAYROLL & BILLING
INTERNAL HIRING BASED IN KL
- Support superior in managing day-to-day payroll and billing function.
- Research and compile information related to payroll and billing policies/best practises for the development/update of the payroll and billing reference manuals/guideline.
- Hands-on experiences and able to execute tasks related to the administration of end-to-end processing of weekly/monthly payroll and billing with an emphasis on accuracy and timelines.
- Gather, compile and check all payroll information to ensure accuracy and compliance to local legal requirements (e.g. employer/employee statutory contributions, annual EA forms and income tax filing).
- Accountable for all billing submission via softcopy, hardcopy and online.
- Reconciliation of account for payroll and billing.
- Maintaining proper records of payroll and billing.
- Attend for audit related to payroll and billing.
- Respond to queries and requests related to payroll and billing from internal staff/associates and clients.
- Coach and mentor team members to ensure task are carried out within the standard process.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other adhoc task as and when required.
- A candidate who has at least 5 years of payroll / billing experiences
- A Degree in Human Resources / Business Admin / Finance / Accountancy / Mathematics or equivalent
- Knowledge of payroll software and compliance to rules & regulations
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft excel skills (intermediate level and above)
- Ability to deliver task within the timeline and accurately
- Demonstrate good working attitude, strong interpersonal skills, proactive and teamwork
- Candidate who has exposure in large MNC companies and experience in supervisory role will be an added advantage
Click in "Apply now" or send your resume to [email protected]