3D Modeling, Animation, Games Industry
You will work closely with the Head of Visual Developer and other developers to design and build products such as:
Metaverse, Extended Reality, Games and Animation.
As a core hire, our ideal candidate will be willing to face challenges head-on while generally self motivation in all things related to technology and development. We prefer an individual with a positive attitude, attention to detail, timeliness and a strong work ethic who is adaptable and ready to work with the team in the creation of exciting products and solutions.
- Create 3D Productions with understand Games and CG industry process base on project vision requirement.
- Talented with good eye on art sense to process and deliver task according to schedule arrangement.
- Works efficiently and effectively to create high-quality 3D artwork.
- Visual art style adaptable from different direction from photorealistic and also cartoonese.
- Understand and create hardsurface, organic shape and silhouette of design to 3D models.
- Keeping latest industry trend of skill related in gaming technology.
- Research into new technologies and technology stacks and adapt them into the development if applicable based on the project’s needs.
- Ensure 3D model and texture are built to meet expectation.
- Address feedbacks from requirement.
- Handle tasks independently with reference research.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Flexible working hours, ongoing professional development, and collaborative office.
- Work with a multicultural A-team who pride themselves on the finer details.
- Learn agile methods by working together in production team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's diploma in Game Art Design, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with 3D software skill as following:
- 3Ds Max, Maya, Blender, Zbrush
- Experience with Texturing and Material rendering skill as following: Photoshop, Substance Painter.
- Experience to create 3D Modeling as character, environment, vehicle and other assets from concept art or picture reference.
- Ability skill in rigging and skinning are plus.
- Well polygon count and topology control with highpoly model in details, lowpoly model target base on required.
- Experience with models sculpting and baking are required.
- Ability with material and lighting setup from every renderer, software and tools provided.
- Advanced troubleshooting & debugging skills.
- Be an artistic talents.
- Great communication both verbally and written, in English, and to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Contribute and help build a positive team environment.
- Content Implementation
- Experience with any of the following:
- UnrealEngine / Unity / Threejs / Playcanvas.
Open for both Malaysian and expatriates (both currently based in Malaysia and based outside of Malaysia). Remote only for short term engagements. Freelancers are welcomed.
All applications must include a portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation. Include your website, blog or ArtStation/Behance link that showcases your previous work.
Share us about what you've been working on and why you love it.
Contact Valli for more info