Bridge Engineer (Software Development Project) - Japanese Speaker
- Implementation of offshore development projects from Japan
- Develop/Understanding technical documents based on Japanese design document
- User requirement, technical specification and test documents preparation.
- Program and Functional Testing, System Testing and deployment of product within scheduled timeframe.
- Diagnosing issues, perform bug fixes or software configuration related issues.
- Translating from Japanese documents to English documents vice versa
- Responsible for project implementation, risk management and quality assurance.
- Assist Project Manager in project management.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advance Diploma in Information Systems/Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Java, or .NET (VB/C#) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in ORACLE Database or SQL Server platforms will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, creative and result-oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Japanese speaker JLPT ( N1/N2) or equivalent
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
- Kuala Lumpur, TM Building