- Evaluate and implement change requests from customers and perform routine customer support to fulfill customer requests.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems and cooperate with vendors in fault resolution when necessary to rectify problems.
- Review and keep track of the response time of ticket.
- Conduct regular review with manager for ongoing activities / escalated issues to ensure timely resolution of issues and customer satisfaction.
- Perform upgrades, patches and tuning to maintain and improve platform performance.
- Adhere to ISO9001 and ISO27001 requirements and policies in daily operation.
- Develop / maintain scripts, build / configuration tools and monitoring scripts, Unix system scripting to enhance work processes.
- To maintain a high service quality standard, 24x7 on-call duty is required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree holder in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines.
- Professional certificates in Microsoft, Linux, VMware (e.g. MCP, MCSE, LPI, VCP) preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in ISP/ ICT industries