Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Manage IT infrastructure related (but not limited) to source control and build.
- Establish, enhance and maintain CI/CD pipelines for existing and new services.
- Communicate with geographically diverse colleagues to setup CI/CD for the teams as well as guiding them on how to manage it.
- Assist teams in diagnosing and performing root cause analysis in deployment and infrastructure issues and resolve technical issues.
- Use automation tools but where not available, will code and script.
- Provide on-call support or standby when issue happen or system peak usage times.
- Have aptitude for problem solving.
- Not shy in communication.
- Engineering background fluent in at least one programming language (preferably C# or willing to transition to it)
- A demonstratable history in actively setting up CI/CD from start to end.
- Well versed with Linux command line.
- Expertise in containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Expertise in at least one major public cloud provider of either AWS, Azure, and/or GCP.
- Knowledge of modern infrastructure architecture, networking and security principles.