Salary: RM12,000 to RM15,000
The DevOps Engineer will join a regional team overseeing the deployment of systems that support client's and its global clients, some of the biggest names in technology, digital advertising, e-commerce, travel and hospitality, automotive, consumer electronics, and fintech.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Craft and manage automation pipelines for software build and releases
- Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
- Develop standardised release approaches using automated, containerized deployment techniques
- Collaborate with different teams to adopt DevOps practices and achieve CI/CD outcomes
- Evaluate analytics and make recommendations for improvements and optimisation
- Participate in incident triage and help with relevant issue troubleshooting
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Bachelor’s/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of technical know-how and professional software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS, GIT and CI/CD best practices
- Experience with container infrastructures - Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with MySql and MongoDB database administration and management
- Experience with configuration management
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop and confidently deliver polished presentations to customers and internal teams
- Ability to multi-task following agile methodology in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player, willing to work collectively as a team to create a quality producct
- GCP Certifications
- Experience with agile methodology
- OS – Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Micro Services
- Strong scripting and automation skills – Perl/Python/Java/Bash/Shell
- Web Servers - Apache, Tomcat, Node.js, JBOSS
- Monitoring tools – Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Apica, Uptrends, New Relic, etc.
- Performance Test tools - LoadRunner, Selenium, Jmeter, Soasta, etc.
- Network – F5, Firewall, Load Balancing, Reverse Proxy, DNS, DMZ, etc.
- Security – SSL, Web security scans, Checksum, etc.
- CDN – Cloudflare, Akamai, Aqua Ion, EdgeCast, AWS CloudFront, etc.
- Ticketing tools – Asana, Jira, etc.
- Web Content Management Systems – Wordpress, Hybris, Sitecore, etc.