Plan, establish and manage the Regional Data Governance policies, strategies and programs to govern data quality, where data is treated as a key strategic asset and essential advantage for profit generation (monetization of data) and therefore, needs to be protected for its quality and privacy. We are building a technical team who can provide data-insights and provide support to all data related issues.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Subject matter expertise in technologies (TD, HD, BDA, R, Phyton) and Data virtualisation, Data federation and Data ingestion
- Understand and deliver data modeling requirements – physical and logical data modeling - Data architecture and design
- Drive data quality enhancements at scale to solve business problems in a prioritized manner, experience in specific tools like Data Mgmt, Data process, police, Operations data vs business data
- Build and support data flow integration between different products increasing the capabilities of our products and expanding its use across the firm, build once, and use multiple times.
- Ability to understand and deliver client requirements end to end for reference data and data lake aligned use cases. Ensure proper risk management process is adhered too, to mitigate risk exposure for the firm
- Conduct and manage complex, strategic analyses of data environments, data architectures, operating models, information management processes, data related applications, infrastructure, and data disciplines to develop structured data modelling solutions.
- Designing, creating, building, and maintaining data pipelines
- Storing, extracting, organizing and managing huge data volumes in SQL-based databases (such as Teradata, Oracle) as well as NoSQL-based databases
- Expert skills in writing intermediate to complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views etc.
- Design, develop, and implement ETL solutions using Informatica or ODI application Should be able to quickly learn about different data systems used in the organization
Skills Must Have (Experience in any of the areas)
Ø Data Analysis, Data Mapping, Profiling
Ø Data Mining , Data modelling, Data Standards
Ø Data streaming, Visualization, Masking, Encrypt
Ø Data Quality Score Cards, Data Science
Ø Data Management, Data Governance ØDashboards, Scorecards, SharePoint Good to have (Experience in any of the following)
Ø SME Banking (Financial Market) <= 5yys Ø Data Warehousing <=8yrs Ø Big Data Exp <=4yrs
Ø Master Data Management, Reference Data Management <=8yrs
Ø Worked as SI/SA in Financial domain <=6yrs
Skills Must Have (Certified in anyone of the below but should have multiple skillset)
Ø R, Python, Stata, WEKA, Orange(open Source)
Ø Java, Perl, C++
Ø Hadoop – Cloudera
Ø BI Tools – OBIEE,Tableau,Qlik,
Ø ETL/ELT Tools – Informatica,ODI,Talend
Ø DQ/DM Tools – Trillium,informatica (Any data Modelling or data profiling tools)
Ø Data Visualization Tools (Oracle DV,Denodo,Clairvoyant, OEDQ,Paxata)
ØOS – Scripting (Any OS) Good to have (Experience in any of the following)
Ø Pig,MapReduce,Hive,Hbase <=4
Ø MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, NoSQL, SQL, Matlab =<4
Ø BigData Integration,Ingestion Framework<=4
Ø Data Lab, Data Lake <=4
ØITIL,PMP,Prince2 (any one)
Degree in Business, Econometrics, Information Technology or Master Degree in Management Information System (MIS)
< 3yrs 3-5yrs 6-10yrs > 10yrs Managerial work experiences in Governance roles and/or other data related roles.
< 3yrs 3-5yrs 6-10yrs > 10yrs Managerial work experiences in Program or Project Management for regional projects.
< 3yrs 3-5yrs 6-10yrs > 10yrs Experience in setting policies & standards for business process testing for resolution of data issues at its root level.
Certified in any one of the technologies TD, HD, BDA, R, Python, ETL, Data Analytics, Data Scientist
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Experience at a large multinational company
- Collaborative personality – ability to deliver in coordination with many different teams
- Strong communication skills – ability to provide clarity and focus to projects while working with both engineering groups as well as senior management
- Strong presentation skills – ability to create professional presentations and present clear stories to large audiences
- Self-motivated – desire to take on increasing responsibility over time
- Autonomous – ability to understand their role in depth and make decisions independently
- Good knowledge of data quality tools & data quality improvement programs.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Strong command of both spoken and written English.
- Ability to speak, communicate and influence others on acceptance of ideas and plan.
- Leading and developing others to deliver results.
- Ability to perform under pressure in meeting tight deadlines
Send your resume to [email protected]