Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify user and system requirements.
- Work closely with backend developers and team.
- Optimize websites for speed, reliability and scalability.
- Build mobile responsive websites with or without using a framework.
- At least 1 year of experience. Fresh graduates who have strong passion/skill/portfolio are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with RESTful services and AJAX integration.
- Basic understanding of CSS preprocessor such as SASS and LESS
- Able to work with template engine (eg: Blade from PHP laravel)
- Have used version control tools such as Git.
- Have fundamentals of user interface design (i.e. UI patterns, interaction design, user experience design, and usability.)
- Understanding of good security practices for front end design
- Know about some basic of SEO best practices