Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Drive a project from conceptualization to actualization.
- Gather, analyse and formalize a user’s business requirements into project specifications / documentations.
- Liaise and work with business side and IT Developers. Coordination could be virtual.
- Evaluate on the feasibility of implementation and manage the scope of the project.
- Conduct Gap Analysis, do project scoping and manage project timeline. Set priorities and provide timely progress updates on project status to stakeholders.
- Support and analyze reported project issues and perform escalation if required.
- Do knowledge sharing to the team on delivered projects.
- Degree in Business IT, Computing Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as Business Analyst or with 2 years of working experience in financial institution.
- Domain knowledge in Securities Trading. A background Pre-trade process (Middle Office, Counterparty or Exchanges) will be great.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycles and Agile are definitely an advantage.
- Proactive, energetic and full of initiative personality. Gets things done.
- Background in Design Thinking and Customer Journey Mapping are advantages.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage stakeholder effectively. This covers technical people like IT Developers and Business Users.
- Experience in any programming language or scripting (e.g. SQL, HTML etc) is a plus.
Click on Apply now or send your resume to [email protected]