This is a unique opportunity to leverage your passion for solving customer problems, building relationships, and staying up to date with industry trends and competitor activity.
- Discover new business opportunities by conducting research and identifying new markets, growth sectors, trends, clients, alliances, products, and services.
- Establishing rapport and developing long-lasting relationships.
- Excellent experience in business development, interaction with international clients, gathering and understanding their project requirements, carrying out the brainstorming session, drafting the proposal, proposing the suitable solution, making the presentation, and negotiating with international clients.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Professional experience to secure leads from social media, Emails, LinkedIn etc.
- Gathering a database of potential clients.
- Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads (Call, Email, Marketing automation tools like outreach, Linkedin, Inmails, etc.)
- Develop and manage a full sales lifecycle from proposal presentation to closing clients.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline.
- 3+ years of business development experience representing IT Services.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; the ability to connect, and interact with potential clients.
- Good experience preparing documents like, proposals, PPT, Budget etc.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical, to the clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Must have experience in custom software development.
- Able to work on targets and achieve the targets.