IT Lead IBP Digital and IT Operation
- Be a part of EluxOne APAC Program and based in Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Understand SAP Security/Authorization, governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) & related SAP products as well as audit and compliance activities
- Proficient in SAP Security/Authorization development, process, standards. Desired candidate must have at least 10 years of relevant experience with minimum 4 end to end SAP implementations/rollouts.
- Working knowledge of SAP GRC or any other governance, risk, and compliance product/process is required
- Working experience in dealing with external auditor will be a significant advantage.
- Providing expertise to support the realization, design & support to EluxOne program (SAP Security)
- Support functional change request process in accordance with program governance
- Work with functional/technical & architecture divisions to ensure alignment across all business units.
- Driving IT compliance topic/initiative together with the Business Compliance team for SAP and Non-SAP application (until SAP is fully rollout)
- Work with Group Internal Control team in ITGC and internal/external audit SAP and Non-SAP application (until SAP is fully rollout)
A Typical Day
- Manage workload and priorities to meet project objectives and produce quality project deliverables
- Structured, business focused with hands-on problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage in executive & senior-level security and compliance design discussion across multiple different business area.
- Equally capable of working on implementations as well as on support projects
- Working closely with Compliance team and responsible for IT compliance aspect of SAP and Non-SAP application (until SAP is fully rollout)
Who You Are?
- SAP Security/Authorization with 10 years of relevant experience and minimum 4 end to end SAP implementations/rollouts.
- Leadership role which requires the passion & mindset to continuously learn new technologies and acquire diverse experience over years to develop into a Security and Compliance Architect
- Positive, can-do attitude and ability to aggressively support business with robust IT solutions
- Good communication skills, organized, multi-tasking, assertiveness are skills that will help being successful on this role.
- Drive solution development through requirements gathering, analysis, discovery, solution delivery etc.,
- Able to collaborate with business, vendor & strong desire to excel
- Able to work independently (manage workload and work with minimum supervision) as well as be a strong team player
- Deep, hands-on experience in SAP Security/Authorization for SAP ECC and GRC.
- Ability & desire to take ownership of Security and Compliance architecture of project, lead design, build & support
- Compliance and Audit experience
- Flexible & adaptable; able to work with tight deadlines
- Willing to take up new challenges/areas/modules
- Ability to work with global/regional teams to develop a robust security and compliance design that is scalable and highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments
- Experience working with Fiori environment will be advantage