Provides O/S and hardware support for Windows servers and/or Provide engineering and design work of Windows server hosting, authentication and security services.
Develop, design and optimize the delivery and support of windows server operating system and hardware throughout its lifecycle
- Enhance the effectiveness of server hosting services and improve server operations efficiency and reliability
- Perform Windows Server authentication technology evaluation, certification, configuration, and deployment
- Develop, design and optimize standard operating procedures
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve problem, plan and manage server hardware and software lifecycle
- Provide rotational on-call support during evenings and weekends
- Conduct incident resolution and management to restore service and root cause analysis
- Perform server, virtual host and virtual machine provisioning and decommissioning
Primary skill set:
- Experience knowledge in Microsoft Windows O/S (2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019)
- Experience knowledge in Infrastructure support (Windows Server, UNIX, Storage, Backup, Network, Cloud).
- Experience knowledge in Hypervisors: VMware / Hyper-V
- Experience knowledge in Storage: EMC & NetApp SAN/NAS, On-command Insight, Azure Storage
- Experience knowledge in Backup: CommVault
Nice to Have skill sets:
- Strong scripting skill in Python, JavScript, JSON.
- Configuration management software (Ansible).
- Strong understanding on source code management and version control tools (Git, GitHub, ADO)
- Motivates to work in a high performing team and able to share knowledge with others.
- PowerShell, Ansible, Puppet, Phyton, UNIX/Windows scripting and infrastructure automation.
- Experience in MS Failover Clustering and High Availability Technology.
- Basic infrastructure knowledge in Backup/Storage, Network, Terminal Server Services.
- Infrastructure automation experience with automation tool such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraformer, Chef, Saltstack, etc
- Experience in scripting/programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, Visual Basic, .Net, Java, C, and C#.
- Knowledge on System Center Configuration Manager tool (SCCM).
- Knowledge on System Center Operations Manager Configuration (SCOM).
- Familiar with container application platform e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift.
Apply on website or email to Valli: [email protected]