Job Location Primary: Kuala Lumpur - KL MYS
We are looking for Senior Manager position – Pricing Manager for IT services.
This Senior individual contributor role is a key financial & commercial advisor to a deal team.
The role requires functional expertise to support deal modeling and assessment, while considering deal strategy, structuring and negotiation positions.
The position is the financial representative both internally and externally with clients/advisors
Experience 10 to14 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities
- Undertake the financial structuring and analysis of deals while meeting business objectives.
- Craft the pricing model and assess the deal P&L, cash flow, metrics and financial viability, and highlight the potential risks of a deal throughout the bid lifecycle from qualification through to deal closure.
- Support the deal team throughout the sales cycle in analyzing and making recommendations regarding deal-specific financial strategies and solutions.
- Support the negotiation of financial/commercial terms in order to meet business & financial objectives.
- To sign a contract capable of delivering the approved returns, whilst at the same time addressing customer business drivers.
- Function in an objective manner to ensure the integrity of the responsibilities of the position, liaising with FP&A, Tax and technical accounting and other areas as required.
- Help the preparation for and actively participate in internal deal governance.
- Support compliance with processes and policies including using approved toolsets.
- Inform Pricing Lead of potential issues or possible open questions.
- Participate in standard team meetings and assist with deal coverage.
- Be a coach and mentor to less experienced team members
- Experience in pricing and sales support.
- Strong ability to influence and drive outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)Project management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Work as a team member