Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible for the success of enterprise financial mobile app project
- Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of a single end-to-end full implementation project
- Create and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Minimises exposure and risk on project by effective application & compliance of methodology and enforces project standards
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of implementations as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
- Adherence to Project Management disciplines such as on-time, on budget & quality delivery. Encourage teamwork, improve staff retention and foster customer
- relationships and satisfactions
- Manages the team, fostering team work and contributes to their professional development
- Coordinating with project sponsors and business stakeholders in the prioritization and detail of deliveries while at the same time collaborating with other project stakeholders for consistent and focus implementation
- Candidates with lower experience may apply but need to provide compelling justifications.
- A university degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Management, and/or financial subjects
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of project management experience in customer facing solutions. Software application implementation experience is a merit.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
- Competency in Project Management, Analytical Problem Solving, Customer Relationships with experience in the Insurance Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English), and able develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Formal project management training or certification (PMP, Agile, etc.) is a merit
- Consulting experience with General Insurance knowledge is a bonus.
Send your resume to Jeya or Suresh