SAP Functional Consultant (end-user setting) with PP module knowledge.
We are looking for a SAP Consultant that leads the SAP architecture design, functional support, system customization and development, system configuration, change management and user training.
Job scope entails:
- Handle and resolve SAP system issues raised by end users.
- Provide functional support, development, functional specs documentation, coordinate UAT, user training and knowledge transfer to users, as well as, team members.
- Responsible for maintenance and control of SAP application documentations and procedures.
- Coordinate weekly meeting and problem tickers status follow-up.
- Monitors and controls execution phase to ensure that projects are completed timeline and to meet all business & system requirements, develop and maintain standards and procedures for project reporting / documentations
- Perform system analysis, which includes system design and system specification. Validate effort estimates provided by vendors or internal staff
- Research, analyse and evaluate new technologies. Determine technology needed in providing / creating more innovative solutions / services in promoting and enhancing the efficiency or productivity of work
- Prepare solution proposal, costing and quotation for management based on scopes of project and resources involved
- Management and negotiation of SLA and specific contractual requirements with vendor / service providers
- Min 5 years of Strong functional consulting background, specialising in manufacturing sector
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Business related field (or equivalent)
- Proficient in English (written & spoken)
- Knowledge in SAP PP module (mandatory)
- Familiar with SAP FICO, SD / MM