Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Petaling Jaya
- Assists the team to continue improve and take responsibility for their actions
- Facilitate the team retrospective. Guide and help the team on problem-solving techniques and help the team become better problem-solvers for themselves.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to ensure backlogs are groomed and maintained.
- Eliminate impediments that may be beyond the team's authority or may require support from other teams. Actively assists to address issues so that the team can remain focused on achieving the team goals and objectives.
- Organising and facilitating daily stand-ups, requirement estimation, sprint & release planning, demos, retrospectives, and other related team meetings.
- Tracking and reporting of all relevant team performance metrics such as team velocity, sprint & release status to management.
- Focus on ever-improving team dynamics and performance. Assist the team manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth. Help individuals and scrum teams to increase scrum maturity level.
- Support estimating - Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates and help the team understand how to estimate Features and Capabilities.
- Influencing change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace.
- Building and promoting an open, trusting, and respectful team environment; facilitating discussion, collaborative decision making and conflict resolution.
- Driving Scrum of Scrum sessions
- Assist in PMO functions, project tracking and portfolio management
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- Preferably candidate with Scrum Master Certification.
- At least 2 years working experience as a Scrum Master.
- Agile practitioner mindset with an understanding of common Agile practices and iterative development practices.
- Experience managing a large team with the ability to lead and coordinate multi-teams.
- Good in both verbal and written in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region.
For further information, please contact Nai.