Senior Software Engineers (ASP.net, C#)
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Analyze, design and develop e-Commerce & Gaming applications
- Commitment and responsibility in the assigned project
- Coordinating with other teams on integrating with other applications.
- Handling software releases, installations, and upgrade processes
- Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes/ software maintenance or configuration.
- Provides solutions/suggestions that fulfill the business needs. (New requests/issues handling)
- Guides/train up juniors and ensure the juniors' code changes follow the right design & standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven track record in developing e-Commerce project is required
- Development experience with MVC architecture.
- Required language(s): English
- Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field for senior developers.
- Web analytic, SEO experience is a plus