- Conduct user research and interviews to gather customers pain points, evaluate the findings and produce customer-centric solutions.
- Work closely with squad members to develop personas by understanding business objectives and analysing the existing data.
- Architect UX flows, develop prototype and supportive documents to effectively communicate design approach.
- Conduct usability testing to validate the prototypes.
- Analyse and prepare report based on the findings and propose recommendations.
- Lead and guide UI team in bringing UX from all touchpoints to reality.
- Design innovative and user-centric product experience by aligning with business objectives. Unify the experience across all products and platforms.
- Conduct interview, UX research to identify pain points and opportunity gaps.
- Analyse the data, co-create the personas together with squad members.
- Influence project feature prioritisation based on the research insights and business value.
- Facilitate workshops to discover, ideate and prototype the user journey.
- Design UX flow and prototypes. Be adventurous to challenge the traditional processes, propose the ideal and optimised user experience.
- Conduct usability testing on prototypes, identify flaws in the design and modify accordingly. Iterate cycle until the solution is ready to be released in the market.
- Present design decisions to stakeholders, articulate rationales persuasively to obtain approval.
- Keep up to date with the UX trends, proactively knowledge sharing with the team.
- Work collaboratively with UI Designer and developer to align overall user experience.
- Able to juggle multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in digital design, Human Factors Interaction or equivalent.
- any related accreditation in UX research, Design Thinking or agile is advantageous but not compulsory.
- Min. 3 years of working experience in user experience design.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in UI development for web and mobile platforms.
- Have solid portfolio, proven and successful record of delivering end-to-end product design.
- Ability to advocate for ideal user experience and communicate its impact.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, organized and result-oriented, with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral. Ability to resolve conflicting requests and directions with constructive recommendations/solutions, weighing pros and cons in view of business goals and research findings.
- Team management skills.
- Investigative, data-driven, always strive to think out of the box to approach challenges while balancing business needs.
- Strong interpersonal and people skill to enable data gathering through UX research and also to collaborate in cross-functional settings.
- Well versed in UX researches and possess practical experience.
- Ability to facilitate workshop and manage group’s dynamic.
- Proven experience in UI/UX development for multi-platform.
- Fluent in a broad range of design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Cloud etc.
- Working experience in financial services, online payments or e-commerce is a plus.