The planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets. The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. The overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organization and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
- Owns overall service vision and delivery across all areas of contract base.
- Actively owns service risks, controls service costs & improves productivity of high complexity contracts for customers & client's in order to increase profitability & continually improve cost effectiveness
- Works collaboratively with customers developing strategic roadmaps for IT delivery
- Service Introduction and the successful management of change.
- Proactively leads internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as ‘one service team’ to customers.
- Leads & is a regular contributor & innovator to the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices for the customer contract & SDM role family.
- Leads, motivates & develops their team, directly or indirectly to build business capability. Provides direction & constant improvement to quality.
- Accountable for significant cost budgets and governance of complex and diverse multidisciplinary teams within a global context
- Responsible for contract lifecycle, developing new business and growth within the account leading on opportunities and new business, such as renewals.
Key Performance Indicators
- Service performance meets Service Level Agreement (SLAs).
- Service availability, security, capacity & continuity.
- Delivery to P&L of account.
- Driving efficiency.
- Additional profitable service revenue.
- Customer satisfaction & action plan.
- Performance Management.
- Account / Sales growth targets Competencies Refer to SFIA Framework for Professional Competencies
- Service level management (SLMO) Level 6
- Stakeholder relationship management (RLMT) Level 6
- Financial management for IT (FMIT) Level 6
- Contract management (ITCM) Level 5
- Business risk management (BURM) Level 6
- Sales support (SSUP) Level 5
- Client services management: (CSMG) Level 5
- Change implementation planning and management (CIPM) Level 6
- Service acceptance (SEAC) Level 6
- Change management (CHMG) Level 5