To develop in house web application using Asp.net core. Direct alias with CEO for the in house application requirement and development.
- Study and understand our business processes and requirements.
- Develop, and/or maintain an in-house database-driven web application.
- Participate in the full SDLC within the given timeline and milestone.
- Fix bugs and/or issues raised by internal and/or external customers.
- Analyze and document requests for enhancements and/or modifications to the program specification.
- Document and/or maintain documentation on the entire SDLC stages.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in C#, ASP.NET MVC, MSSQL, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery.
- Basic knowledge in network configurations, TCP/IP Protocol, and sockets.
- Ability to use git repos for code management (GitLab, GitHub, etc.).
- Ability to implement any form of security features into software applications.
- Perform unit testing and write clean and manageable code
Please contact Roshni for more info