- Open Culture and Dynamic Team
- Work is more visible and employees get noticed faster.
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas
We’re looking for few Software Developer to join our growing team in Malaysia. The role is a unique opportunity to build robust, scalable, and integration with a variety of partners and providers, so our customers can use the provided solution with minimal fuss and maximum confidence.
- Responsible for activities involved in the analysis, design, development, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance of enterprise, high-volume, transactional systems.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude.
- Get involved in development of O2O (Online-to-Offline) solutions.
- Get involved in development of our ecosystem solution containing Accounting, Inventory, POS (Point of Sales), Marketplaces and e-Commerce Integration.
A bit about you:
- You have passionate for software development, a positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn.
- You have experience with Visual Studio .NET in VB, C#. Asp.Net
- You have experience working with MSSQL databases, query optimization and designing schemas.
A bit more about you
- 2+ years industry experience with an Object-Oriented language preferably VB.NET or C#
- Hands on experience with relational databases, query optimization.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN & Git.
- Passionate about technology and its relationship with business and user experience.
- Ability to work independently and plan your own solutions to problems.
- Willing to be involved in building a product that is being used widely in retail and F&B industry.
- Excitement to work in a high growth company, and throw themselves fully into a revolution.
- Be open, communicative, and fun to work with.
Some extra skills that would be awesome
- Solid knowledge of Accounting/Inventory/POS/Marketplaces/eCommerce
- Solid knowledge of .NET and .NET Core technologies.
- Experienced in large database handling with MSSQL engine.
- Proficiency in RestAPI.
- Ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experienced in an Agile Scrum software development environment.
Contact Vignesh for more info: https://wa.me/+601136575759