Location: Petaling Jaya
- Take full responsibility for the overall technical direction and management of present and future projects and programs.
- Work as technical lead, keeping in view all aspects of the healthcare system and modules from a business as well as technical viewpoints.
- Provide scheduled updates on the development progress, and highlights any technical challenges as well as resolutions to Division Head.
- Identify resourcing needs and satisfy the needs by recommending the tools and/or human resources for the development team.
- Assist to solve technical problems whenever arises in production as well as the development environment.
- Constantly check on the quality and effectiveness of the developers’ coding so that there is no deviation from the industry standard. Hands-on experience with ISO, CMMi and best practices of software development processes is an added advantage.
- Specialized knowledge and experience in implementing cloud solutions and architecture, and possess a proven awareness of instructional strategies for cloud application development.
- Strong leadership and an ability to bring structure to complex problems across multiple systems and functions. Have rich experience in providing technical guidance to the development team and in performing technical reviews.
- Significant software development background with hands-on experience in typical programming languages such as Java, Angular, Micro-services, JSON, python, and databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Research and awareness on industry trends, both within the cloud technologies in specific and software development in general. Ability to apply and formulate approaches on how these trends assist the development team.
- Constantly looking for new technology and techniques to better the technical competencies of the development team.
- Possess good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive new initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and lead a development team.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering.
- Possess of cloud certification from AWS, Google, Microsoft Azure and IBM is an added advantage