Technical Support Engineer
Strong technical skills, complex problem collaboration skills, as well as outstanding customer support and professional communications skills are essential to ensuring the best possible customer experience. Technical Support Engineers must resolve the most complex customer problems, often collaborating with OEM software and hardware support teams and pre-sales solution design team.
Must be experienced remote support agents, having strong technical problem determination skills in networking, storage, and Operating Systems. Industry leading certifications, with comprehensive server software problem resolution skills for major OEM server operating system software and hypervisors, as well as sophisticated hardware tuning, configuration, and performance management skills are required. Strong network infrastructure and security skills are also required. Excellent language, customer issue handling, and communications skills are essential to this position.
- Monitor the service data and drive the closure of long pending service calls.
- Review long pending problem cases and assist service providers to resolve the problem and issues.
- Work with customer to understand the issue and provide guidance to customer on problem isolation and service data collection.
- Work with different parties to develop action plan and obtain feedback from customer on the progress of the problem resolution.
- Conduct problem review meeting with customer and explain the course of action and resolution plan.
- Work closely with global APJ, EMEA and US teams to improve follow the sun support model.
- Maintains information confidential to ensure continued client confidence
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times
- Maintaining good client relations
- Manage customer expectations on estimated response times for resolution
- Work with Technical Account Managers (TAM) to monitor and track issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Resolve complex, collaborative calls working with Level 3 teams and HW/SW development teams, and hardware & software services delivery providers
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Server and Data Center Maintenance Services; preferable with field support and machine repair experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Account management position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English language + Thailand
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical knowledge on Wintel platform is preferred.
- Hands on experience with VMware, Storage, Linux and Windows servers environments
- Accurately diagnose problem and arranged hardware replacement to customer servers, storages and network issues
- Additional certification in Nutanix, VMware, NETApp, Networking, Virtualization will be added advantage
Apply on website or send your resume to [email protected]