As a UI/UX Designer, you will work alongside other team members and report directly to your Lead and Project Manager. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking with attention to detail and communicate and explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. Expect the work environment to be fast-paced/agile, challenging, rewarding, and collaborative.
- FIGMA proficient (e.g components/ auto-layout/ etc)
- 90% of work requires strong UI principles, guidelines & best practices (e.g color theory, spacing, typography, wireframe, prototypes, etc)
- Experience in creating task/ user flow (we use Miro/ FIGJAM)
- Experience in responsive web & native iOS designing
- Ability to work independently & as a team (e.g colleagues are of diverse backgrounds)
- Ability to work in an agile/scrum development process and adapt as required and as guided
- Good English spoken & written communication
- Optional: Good presentation skills (e.g. Google Meet/ Microsoft Teams/ in-person)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as a Jr/Mid-level UI/UX Designer.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of FIGMA & UI/UX principles, guidelines & best practices
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- (Optional) FIGJAM/ Miro
- Google Suite