Location: Kuala Lumpur
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Degree or Diploma in Human Computer Interactions, Design, Psychology, Computer Sciences or related fields
- You should have at least 3-5 years of UX experience
- Understanding of web design and development, with a portfolio that demonstrates your experience creating great user-centric design solutions
- Expertise with popular design tools and software e.g. Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
- Build and rapidly iterate on ideas in order to develop them via storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, and prototypes, or other methods as needed
- Lead and sustain the design system as well as guide all aspects of UX including: design research, design strategy, user experience, usability testing, interaction/content design and prototyping.
- Craft innovative web experiences based on the understanding of personas, their behaviour and needs, as well as competitive market research and business strategy
- Work closely with Product Owners to ensure all design work meets user needs and business requirements
- Knowledge of data analytics, frontend development, illustration are bonuses but not a must
- Good organisational, presentation and listening skills
- Meticulous, attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable and experienced in working within an Agile development environment, focusing on dynamic and rapid quality delivery.